"Sometimes the sun shines and it still rains. The weather changes all the time. You can too."
- Iain S. Thomas, I Wrote This For You (via creatingaquietmind)
"You couldn’t relive your life, skipping the awful parts, without losing what made it worthwhile. You had to accept it as a whole—like the world, or the person you loved."
- Stewart O’Nan (via realizes)
"Until you get comfortable with being alone, you’ll never know if you’re choosing someone out of love or loneliness."
- Mandy Hale (via jaeboogie)
"Millions of people have decided not to be sensitive. They have grown thick skins around themselves just to avoid being hurt by anybody. But it is at great cost. Nobody can hurt them, but nobody can make them happy either."
- Osho (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
"you smell like outside"
- black mothers and grandmothers across the U.S. (via pettywhite)